Written 19 January, 2007
The MystiTool, Part Two
So, here’s what it does. Remember that most of these features can be turned on and off, or adjusted or customized in a vareity of ways.
* Lets you show or hide the HUD and change the size and texturized labels of the HUD buttons.
* Provides three user-customizable HUD buttons.
* Informs you of avatars within 96 m (or whatever range you set, updated as frequently as you wish)
* Informs you when an avatar comes within Chat range.
* Tells you what those avs are doing (sitting, flying, typing, away, etc.)
* Scans an entire sim for avatars present.
* Scans other sims for avatars present.
* Scans for scripted items that may be listening to public chat (yours or others, range selectable)
* Locates an avatar within 96 meters.
* Bans and unbans avs within 96 meters.
* Unsits, ejects, or teleports home an avatar.
* Sets the URL stream of your land.
* Movelock (prevents you from being moved when pushed). This is handy in crowded venues.
* Kills, traps, and drags avatars.
* Rez a following chair (this is like the min-bot that Jesse rode)
* Rezzes a table and chairs. (Way cool. Two table sizes, and chairs rez, derez, and position themselves. Low-prim, but stylish. Colors can be changed. Will rez up to 200 chairs.).
* Keeps a teleport history (36 locations).
* Stores an unlimited number of landmarks.
* Stores up to 45 favorite locations for quick teleport.
* Stores objects with Copy permission for easy rezzing.
* Let’s you fly to any height. Speed is adjustable.
* Rezzes a posting stand.
* Catches URLs in public chat.
* Rezzes a sky platform elevator. Customizable.
* Instantly rezzes a 40x40 platform under your feet, even in no-script areas.
* Rezzes a camera follower (useful for large builds). Will seat up to six avatars. (I’m still learning about this one).
* Warns when time dilation and frames-per-second drop below set threshold.
* Anti-Idle (Prevents you from being sent away due to inactivity). You may still be logged out..
* Color converter (gives correct color vector in scripting).
* Land calculator (gives prims allowable per square meter. Can specify land or prims and the other will be calculated.
* Emoter (plays a facial animation).
* Animation control (And can stop all active animations)
/1 anim falldown
/1 anim standup
/1 anim backflip
/1 anim dead
* Moves your av to the top of another av’s head.
* Says something in Chat as another avatar.
* Popup sender—will let you send a blue popup window with specified text to any av within 96 meters (or, once specified, within the same sim).
* Finds an avatar. (You just follow the trail of glowing particles)
* Emits dust particles when flying (can set starting and ending colors).
* Makes your avatar emit light (color, intensity, radius, and falloff are settable).
* Backs up and restores your settings, favorites, landmarks, teleport history, remote scanner locations, and personal objects.
* Sleep mode (disables features which contribute to lag in crowded sims).
* Shows settings for each MystiTool feature
* Shows free memory in scripts.
* Changes the channel
To buy one, just search MystiTool or go to the Blumfield sim, where Mystical Cookie has a store in the sky.