Friday, January 8, 2010

Urbanity



Urbanity Manager IshtarAngel (R) and Assistant Manager Dollyanna (L)
after a hard night's work. I think they were waiting patiently for Sweetie and I
to finish dancing so they could put the chairs up and polish the poseballs.

Written 8 January, 2009

Urbanity

Clubs come and go in Second Life, and most of my landmarks are extinct. I'm always at a loss for where to go when I gets happy feets.

Tonight Sweetie picked a club called Urbanity, where live musician Louis Volare (Louis Landon in real life) performed a set of popular music. Ordinarily, he plays piano solos.

Louis had a nice setup that allowed avatars to buy songs for $225L (in lieu of a tip). I bought his very nice and quite popular piano solo Seattle Morning.

The club had plenty of room and Intan singles and couples balls; a nice place.

Anyway, Louis was great and the club was lag-free and filled with nice people (including my new friend DevilsVixen, who I rescued this morning from Moose Beach Infohub). Staff were friendly, too. Sweetie and I had a great time dancing, clapping, and listening to the music while we chatted in Skype. We danced until long after everyone else had gone home.

Darn it, wouldn't you know I didn't think to take pictures until everyone else had left!

But of course it was wonderful to have Sweetie in my arms! Second best to actually being there!


Louis Landon

No comments: