Monday, January 18, 2010

Hens' Night Out at Moose Beach

Written 18 January, 2010

Hens' Night Out at Moose Beach

Night before last some of the habitués at the Moose Beach decided to have a hens' night out.

They began assembling near the sim's entry area, wearing can-can cosumes from, I'm pretty sure, Reasonable Desires (I recognized the stockings). They were all clad alike, chatting, and having a good time in preparation for jumping away.

Then someone thought it would be nice to take a group photo.

That resulted in an hour of hilarity as the ladies tried to group themselves for photos and friends yelled encouragement and newbies crowded around, astounded.

I didn't go on the hens' night out, but I was asked to pose with the group. Here are my photos of the event. That's me in black at left in the top two shots.








No comments: