Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yes, You Heard Me Right


Written 9 January, 2007


I Get a Career

V. Yes, You Heard Me Right


Yes, you heard me right.

No, there’s not a problem with your eyes and ears.

I’m starting a business.

I’ve not yet decided on the name, or what I’ll charge, or how I’ll advertise, but I know just what I’ll do.

Just about everything.

You can bring me in to move that potted plant from one side of the room to the other.

While I’m there, I’ll make suggestions for improving your decor.

And you’ll hire me to decorate a room for you. And then your whole house. And then your whole property.

And then you’ll ask me to modify your structure, or build you a new one.

And if your land needs to be terraformed, you’ll ask me to do it, and I will.

In other words, I’ll do just about everything.

Except for the high-concept stuff. For that, I’ll bring in Exuberance.

Nothing is in place yet, but I’m throwing my hat into the ring.

Chey is now in business.

-----

Photo: Tropical islands constructed, cheap

No comments: