Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Landscaper Chey


Written 8 January, 2007

I Get a Career

III. Landscaper Chey

I’m a Landscaper in Second Life

When you own property, you’re just led into it. Unless you pay someone a lot of money for something you probably won’t be happy with, you have to do your own landscaping.

And so, I’m a landscaper.

I rez trees and other plants and arrange them into effective groupings.

I make formal and informal gardens and forests and pools.

I create landscape features like creeks and rock facings and ocean floors.

I soup up volcanoes.

I construct waterfalls and streams and add sound and motion to them.

I pull sky houses out of my inventory and hang them high in the air.

I build bridges and gazebos and garden paths.

I place waves in the ocean and add sounds to make it clear they’re crashing onto the shore.

I’m a landscaper.

My mother is so proud.

-----

Photo: Landscaper Chey

2 comments:

artistjk said...

Like to offer design expertise to you Chey if you thought you need help jonathan

Cheyenne Palisades said...

Hey, Jonathan.

I pushed this blog a long time ago and have been acquiring skills since. Thanks for your offer of help, but by this time I can do just about anything I set my mind to.

Chey