Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Adventures in Mesh Bodies, Part III: Don't Let This Happen to You!


I've come to realize that no matter how carefully you dress your mesh body, you sometimes arrive before your outfit. Often it's laid out horizontally behind you, which you could easily see if Truth Hair had normal floors and not, for some unknown reason, flat black ones.


So yeah, even when I zoom in it's difficult to see. You'll just have to trust me that her outfit is hanging in space behind her.

Part of this poor woman's body has been alphaed so it doesn't poke through her outfit, but clearly her  chest hasn't. I can't speak for you, but I certainly don't want my breasts arriving before the sweater that should be covering them.

So yeah, maybe this mesh body business is not all it's supposed to be. 

No comments: