Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Hair

Chey and her Mystikal BubblePony in Dark Brown

Chey and Rain in DirtyWhite from Gurl6

 Chey and Mystikal Chiko in Chocolate

Chey and Mystikal GrownOut in Black

Written 31 May, 2007

New Hair

Since my second week in Second Life my hairdo has been Mystikal's BubblePony in Dark Brown. It just suits me.

I've bought a dozen hairstyles over the months, but have never really worn any of them.

Now I've found four a like. I will wear the short styles (both from Mystikal), and the longer Rain from Gurl6.

I like Rain a lot, but the way the flexi parts move isn't so great at times and a lot of times I see myself half-bald when I look at myself from a distance. I may replace it, but if I do, it will be for something very similar.

But I will for sure keep my BubblePony.

Still, I'd like to hear your comments.

No comments: