Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Whorehouse


Yep.

Chey is now the proud owner of a Chinese whorehouse. It's hanging over the volcano at 300 meters

It smells a little funny, but it was a great baragain at only $200L. It's copyable and transferrable and modifiable, and the textures are beautiful.

Just call me madam.

Or maybe not. At that price, the whores were not included. I think they all hired on as extras in the TV show Deadwood.

The upstairs is where the business once took place. It has one-way windows, so it has become my bedroom. I've installed a bed and a huge and luxurious shower and couches and chairs.

Downstairs is not yet furnished, except for a white baby grand piano.

I think those who fail the virgin test will find themselves teleported to the whorehouse.

A Name

If you're wondering why I call it a Chinese whorehouse, that's because that's the way it was advertised. I've been trying to think of a name that will preserve its history yet be a little less vulgar. House of ill repute? Cathouse?

It just came to me. House of One Thousand Pleasures.

-----


Photo 1: House of One Thousand Pleasures


Photo 2: Bottom Floor


Photo 2: Chey's Bedroom

2 comments:

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

I vaguely recall long ago reading something that might be apocryphal/urban legend. Supposedly, a Japanese woman thought she could get by linguistically when visiting China because Japanese uses Chinese ideographs (along with two additional syllabaries, but that's not important in this context). She wanted to get her hair done, and found an establishment with the kanji for "beauty" and "house."

Alas, it was a brothel.

Cheyenne Palisades said...

I would have loved to have seen the look on her face.