Thursday, December 28, 2006

Cheyenne in Love


Written 27 December, 2006

Cheyenne in Love

Ah, youth! Ah, love! Ah, pose balls!

I’m in love!

My ** Sheri Baby** days satisfied any itch I might have had about cybersex for cybersex’ sake. My encounters were brief and for the most part unexciting. I did not, could not, considering the interface, develop a relationship with the keyboards with which I was trysting.

It’s different in Second Life.

I came to SL not expecting to hook up, in fact wanting not to. And I didn’t, except for, in the early days, a brief fling with a crazy furry and one visit to the Isle of Lesbos. (Well, it had been a long time since the Comp-U-Serve days! So sue me!)

And it was a good thing I had those affairs, or maybe Pele would have taken me for a sacrifice.

I had a long talk with the volcano goddess when I bought the island.

Standing precariously on the lip of the caldera, I told her she could take me if she wanted.

But I wasn’t sure if I qualified as a virgin.

“Because of that thing I did that time,” I told her.

It must have counted, for Pele allows me to bathe in her lava. She has, in fact, asked me to bring her a virgin, but so far, I’ve been unsuccessful.

We all know there are no virgins on the adult grid.

Pele is happy that I have a new love.

----

Photo: Pose Ball
s

2 comments:

Patrice Cournoyer said...

well, I will be discrete, but say:
I _so_ told you so!
and, sweetie, SL relationships, can work!

Mordecai Scaggs said...

Well, its about time! I know who your lover is, and I might turn round and say that my 'intereference' at an earlier date actually paid off, but I won't :) I am very happy for you, and hope that you two experience all that love on the Grid can give you. Tis a wonderful, beautiful thing to find, and I look forward to reading more of it from you, as you have a skill for words that is matched only by my beloved Melissa.