Sunday, January 7, 2018

Whimsy is Still.. Whimsy

I Find This View Stunning. This Photo Was Taken From the Airship,
Looking Down at the Huge Asteroid in Orbit Above Whimsy

Written 7 January, 2018

It had been a long time since I had really seen Whimsy. My logins over the past three years have been sporadic, to respond to a request, send a message to someone, or fix something that had been reported broken. Doing the latter was usually not possible because I was unable to came or move about, so I was in world for only a few minutes at a time.

When I logged on with my new laptop, of course the first thing I wanted to do was look at our sims Whimsy and Whimsy Kaboom. I did.

And they are lovely as ever. Photos follow.

Whimsy, As Seen From Whimsy Kaboom
Kaboom, as Seen from Whimsy
Lava Flow on the Side of the Volcano Pele, Whimsy
Twin Gorts Maintain Security Over the Intan Singles and Couples Dance Ball Rezzers
Gardens at Whimsy. That's Bob the Giant Paleolithic Granite Drinking Bird at Upper Left
Earth View From Orbit, Whimsy Kaboom. I Made Everything in This Photo.
Color-Changing Chameleons, Whimsy Gardens
Giant Art Deco Avatar Transformation Machine, Whimsy Kaboom Robot Sanitorium
Lava Pool at the Volcano Pele, Whimsy
Overhead View of Main Floor, Robot Sanatorium, Whimsy Kaboom
Inside the Hollow Core of the Volcano Pele, Whimsy. I Love This View!
Whimsy Red Train. All Aboard!
Sea Cliffs at Whinsy

No comments: