Monday, June 30, 2014


Years ago I placed a Devotion poseball at the landing point for Whimsy. It's fairly popular; in fact, some couples never get past the enttrance!

The other day Sweetie and I were laughing about a couple that had been on Devotion for hours. "They're missing our lovely sim!" I said, "although they do pick up free hard hats." Sweetie told me I should install a Devotion Poseball Monitoring System.

And so I wrote a script that will say in chat, after they have been on Devotion for six minutes, "Just to let you know, we're timing you guys on this poseball! Going for a record, are we?: After that, they get a random message once every four minutes. "Jeez, guys, get a room, why don't you?" or You guys are AFK, right?"

Of course we don't care how long someone stays on our poseballs. It was just too good an opportunity to pass up.

No comments: