Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chey Goes to coldLogic

Busy Times at the coldLogic Store
Written 2 February, 2012

Chey Goes to coldLogic

First the important stuff.

Happy Groundhog Day!

And thank you, all your groundhog avatars, for making winter six weeks shorter!

You DID make winter shorter, didn't you?

Cause if you didn't I'm gonna go all Punxutawney Phil on you!

*****

So, since virtually everyone on the grid can now see mesh, and since designers have had a few months to learn what they're doing, and since this is a non-fashion blog, I decided last night I needed to have a couple of mesh outfits.

I admit I was unduly influenced by this post by Iris Ophelia.

So last night I took myself and my 1400 Lindens to coldLogic to shop.

I had in mind this Kelley coat, which Iris had talked up:


Well, I just happened to catch an avi trying it on. Iris' photo is every so much better:


Kelley wasn't a cheap date, however. Or I didn't think so. I blush to tell you that last night I read the price at $1600 Lindens.

Today, when I revisited the store to get photos, I realized I had priced the fat pack. The coat costs only $400 Lindens. And now, after making two purchases last night, I have only $L338! Horrors!

Damn, i want that coat! And in the taupe color, too!

Hehe.

Just bought some Lindens.

2 comments:

Orion and Lisa said...

hahahaha!!! I love this post! Really made me laugh...and I feel your pain with the shopping...I am obsessed...

Cheyenne Palisades said...

Thanks so much! Now go get some shop therapy!