Monday, January 24, 2011

Chey's Travel: More Places

Written 24 January, 2011

Chey's Travel

More Places

Here's a place I visited the other night. It's Brodobudur, a recreation of a huge Buddhist temple in Java.


Here's the 1000+ Avatar project. Artist Gracie Kendal has taken photos of the back sides of more than a thousand avatars and is shooting for 2000. She started the project to illustrate the anonymity of avatars in virtual worlds.

Those Blank Spaces at Top Center
Are Photos That Just Wouldn't Rez
Here's someone getting his photo taken. That's Gracie closest to him. How appropriate I should get a photo of her backside.


Here I am on the wall, center, bottom row.


Here's another sim I visited the same night. Alas, I don't remember the name; I found it in the Showcase.


No comments: