Monday, April 30, 2007

Sweetie's Back!



Written 30 April, 2007

Sweetie's Back!

My Sweetie arrived home last night from a business trip to find the internet still out at her house.

She had been silly and bubbly all day, but it was oh so depressing for her.

But an hour later, on the phone, she was her exultant self.

I love my Sweetie.

But Sweetie is back on line when she's away, although at the same cripplingly slow 1.3 fps speeds.

You see, she got her computer back from the repair shop.

They may have fixed it, and they may have not, as it seems no better, but at least she can log on, even if the world is gray.

I was astonished to see Sweetie was online. I rushed up to the House of 1000 Pleasures-- which I hadn't been in in two weeks, as there is no reason with Sweetie not there-- and found her in tiny ostrich form.

I didn't care. I jumped on Devition and gave her a deep kiss.

Here are some photos of my Sweetie in the middle of her transformation from ostrich to human.

Isn't she glamorous?

No comments: