Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hudson School


Written 27 June, 2010

Hudson School

Last weekend Sweetie and I visited Natural Public Dune Park on the Cap Estel sim. What a beautiful and serene place!

I didn't have much luck with my photos, but I liked the one above. For some reason it reminded me of certain early American landscapes, and in particular works by the Hudson River school artists.

I looked but couldn't find an image of the particular painting that was niggling my memory, but I did find some nice images from the Hudson School. Here's one from an exhibition at the New-York Historical Society Media Center.


1 comment:

Miyo Darcy said...

Looks pretty cool I agree. Nice screenshot.

It is just amazing how much creativity we can find in Second Life.

Peoples build wonderful places. :)