Saturday, January 19, 2008

Teeter-Totters

My regular Teeter-Totter is Resting on the Dragon-Sized One

In My Custom Pose on the Teeter-Totter

Perspective Shot of the Dragon Teeter-Totter. That Sucker is BIG!

Dragon Teeter-Totter


Me as Dragon on the Big Teeter-Totter

Written 19 January, 2008

Teeter-Totters

I made two teeter-totters last night, one red and one green. They look just like the ones I used to play on as a kid.

I even made the poses for them.

This evening I did something I've long wanted to do: I made a dragon-sized teeter-totter.

I started with a huge prim, 40 meters long x 1.75m x 7.5 meters. I cut it so it as only half the width, and then proceeded as with a regular teeter-totter-- but linking was pure hell.

I had to bluff and trick Second Life into linking the teeter-totter, but I finally got it.

I like working my will upon SL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie says....
,
Dude ! Sweet blog. So short so to the point, just a cosmic affirmation of positivity type stuff. Makes me wanna go lay in a meditation pod and groove. Could you do a whole series of follow up posts.. I love to wee those those beautiful big orange letters say something else cosmic like.. WARMTH. (exhales happiness)

Later babe :)

Cheyenne Palisades said...

Sweetie has been at Pele mushroom patch again, I see. She was apparently responding to the place-holder blog I had in place for a few minutes while writing this post.

Dude! Lay off the 'shrooms!

Cheyenne Palisades said...

Sweetie has been at Pele mushroom patch again, I see. She was apparently responding to the place-holder blog I had in place for a few minutes while writing this post.

Dude! Lay off the 'shrooms!