Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Dapper Tycho Beresford


Written 2 January, 2007

The Dapper Tycho Beresford

Read Tycho's account of his shopping trip here.

Sweetie wanted to go back to Prim & Proper to look at hats, and who did we see there but Tycho Beresford, who had read my blog.

"I read it in your fashion blog," he said.

Grrr.

This is not a fashion blog!

It is just a blog which is, er, sometimes about fashion.

Anyway, Tycho shopped the mens' section, which contains Victorian accessories and shoes for men, and was he dapper when he left!

2 comments:

Tycho Beresford said...

LoL; I was teasing you when I said "I read it in your fashion blog"! In my blog I specifically say "I was reading Chey's (NOT a Fashion) blog...".
http://tychoberesford.blogspot.com/2008/01/chey-herself.html

Cheyenne Palisades said...

Oh, I set myself up for it, Tycho! :)