Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dag, That Cave is BIG!





Written 9 January, 2007

Dag, That Cave is BIG!

I can't quite account for the strange feeing I get when I go into the Forsaken Caverns. As I push deeper into them, I grow more and more convinced they were once used for some sort of secretive bioengineering process. Maybe it's the Monsanto signs. (Cheyenne runs a hand through her fabulous [this is SO not a fashion blog!] hairdo as the puzzles over the PCB and radiation warning signs).

Tonight it was confirmed when I saw this dragon inside the caverns. It's a full grown female, so you can see just how big the caves are! She is glowing green, and I'm wondering if she's been subsisting on the Frankenkelp that is growing in the caves.

I'm getting out of here. The noises are getting to me!

No comments: