Saturday, January 19, 2008

Juxtaposition



Written 19 January, 2008


Juxtaposition

Much of Second Life is manifestly absurd, but it's the smaller things, the little jars of reality that realy make me smile.

Here's a photo I took today. The tall avie is one of my oldest friends, Melissa Yeuxdoux, who is working a purple hairdo and skin to match. I don't know the other, but she is so tall and buxom and willowy and he is so short and noobie that I just had to take the snap.

If I had been 1/8 second faster, I would have caught shorty looking up at Melissa. :(

3 comments:

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

That was a very strange experience, not at all what I'd expect at a recorder recital.

Cheyenne Palisades said...

OMG, Melissa, was the little dude hitting on you? I thought he was just standing close by!

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

Sigh.... I'd met him before, and he expressed, or perhaps feigned is the better word, interest in the recital in IM.