Monday, November 23, 2009

Mysterious Sea Monster Spotted on Whimcentricity!

Written 23 November, 2009

Mysterious Sea Monster Spotted on Whimcentricity!

OMG!

When I saw the circling pteradon on the Whimcentricity sim, I suspected something was up, biology-wise, so perhaps I shouldn't have been shocked when I saw this:


OMG, OMG, OMG! We have a sea monster!

I've always wanted a sea monster.

But this one was coming uncomfortably close to Mairenn's house:


By paddling intrepidly out into the ocean I was able to get this extreme long distance photo:


By using the latest forensic image-sharpening software, I came up with this:


This monster doesn't look happy.

So whatever, you do, _DON'T_ TP to Marienn's dock on Whimcentricity, grab a canoe, and paddle out and annoy the monster.

But if you just have to, be sure to stop by Whimsy first and buy our Whimsurance policy!

It will be ten Lindens well spent.

1 comment:

Mairenn said...

It cost me well over 10L to replace my undies from when I walked out and saw it!!!