Monday, November 16, 2009

Pump Me Up

Written 16 November, 2009

Pump Me Up

I love it when I get comments on my posts, and even better when I get an IM from a reader.

But I never thought about writing about it...

My friend Marnix Malifozik recently wrote just such a post. It's here:

"There are few things I enjoy more in SL than receiving a random IM. Ok, ok, so I don't mean a truly random IM like "Emancipated pudding hurlers!" or anything like that. I mean specifically IMs out of the blue from complete strangers who read my blog and just want to wave hello. It happens, you know, every now and then. And it's just soooooo encouraging and heart-warming and other snugly stuff ending in -ing."

I just love the way Marnix writes!

I feel exactly the same way. It's flattering to get a comment and more so to hear that someone likes and faithfully reads the blog. It's a great way to make new friends.

So if you like the blog, don't be shy. Pick some time when my ego is deflated and pump me up!