Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here's a New Look for Chey

Written 4 November, 2009

Here's a New (And Slightly Slutty?) Look for Chey

It started when I journeyed to Sky Everett Hair to see if there was anything new. There was, the do pictured, which is called Quiet Seduction. I bought it, and I also picked up the pack of freebie eyelashes.

Now, I'm not a big fan of prim eyelashes-- they don't move when you blink and they look like fat black worms on your eyes until they rez-- but these were, after all, free, so I grabbed them.

They turned out, like Sky's hair, to be a bit out there, but I liked them, especially when worn with the new hair.

So I threw on this recently purchased Nona Hedges outfit (it's called Spanish, see no stupid anti-inspection orbs around this avatar) and did a self photo op.

The look is a bit dissipated, I think, but striking nonetheless.

Behold the serpent
Behold Eve
And Eve saw the serpent.
And the serpent said, "Woah! Check out those eyelashes!"
"You can eat of the fruit," said the serpent.
"Hmmm..." thought Eve.
"I wonder how snakes taste?"

No comments: