Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Admit It: I Have Become a Fashion Snob

Written 14 December, 2008


I Admit It: I've Become a Fashion Snob

For someone who still wears jeans most of the time in real life, I've been an unconscionable fashion snob in SL.

I place the blame squarely on Sweetie.

Two years ago, I was a fashion innocent, unselfconsciously wearing blingy heels and butt skirts. Sweetie took me in hand and gave me my fashionista learner's permit. By last December, I was on a fashion tear, buying coats at every opportunity and writing about them in this (non fashion) blog.

I kept loudly proclaiming this space was NOT a fashion blog, but my readers were beginning not to believe me.

After the beginning of the year I recovered, after a manner, and was reasonably successful in keeping fashion out of this blog-- but it's December again, and you guys are just going to have to deal with it!

No comments: