Thursday, August 23, 2007

Murder at Pele!


Murder Most Foul!

Cheyenne and Eddie in Happier Times

Written 23 August, 2007

Murder at Pele!

OMG!

There's been a murder at Pele!

The victim was a harmless man(iken) named Eddie Flanagan. I picked him up (well, I don't mean I picked him up, even though he was sort of cute, I mean I purchased him in a box, along with about 25 of his fellow manikens and womanikens a couple of weeks ago at the Tangli sim).

Not a bad guy.

And now he's dead.

Somebody killed him.

When I logged on tonight I found Eddie face down on the sand with blood pooling all around and a Celtic sword made by the legendary Eric Linden sticking in his back.

I did what any socially responsible avatar would do-- I phoned the cops. They came, asked a lot of questions, flirted with me, measured the body's liver temperature, dusted the sword for prints (I actually own the sword, but I made sure there were no prints on it).

Oops!

Then they put up crime tape and left.

Actually, it was my crime tape; I made it in Quark XPress. I sold it to the top cop.

What am I supposed to do with a dead avatar on the beach?

3 comments:

Peter Stindberg said...

Celtic sword? Oops... 't wasn't me!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll figure out who did it and keep us all posted. This is awful, Murder?

Cheyenne Palisades said...

We're calling in Angela Lansbury.