Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Morning Machinima, 14 March, 2010

Sunday Morning Machimima, 14 March, 2010

Okay, okay, so I'm late. What can I say? I got caught up stuffing a notecard with free stuff and suddenly it was 5 am-- and that's the OLD time, not the new Daylight Savings Time that went into effect last night.

So-- it must be morning SOMEWHERE!

I found this video in the very interesting Pixel Scoop blog.



The Little Fisherman Story by SpyvSpy Aeon. Nice name. And nice machinima!

I found this YouTube video on Pixel Scoop also. Steady your nerves before watching.



This is EXACTLY how I feel when my internet connection goes down. So far, however, I have managed not to smash my keyboard!

2 comments:

Mairenn said...

Who put the caffeine in his Coco-puffs?

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

And they say we in SL need to get a life...!