Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Bob Saga: I: Bobnapped!

This giant tiki drinking bird was discovered by Cheyenne Palisades
and Exuberance Lafleur when they found themselves on the shores of Whimsy
after a "routine downtime" teleport accident. They were so enamored by Bob,
as they called him, that they vowed to return and live
on the Whimsey archipelago. And so they do.

Posted 30 November, 2010

The Bob Saga

I: Bobnapped!

Oh, my God!

Where's Bob?

Where's Bob!?

Have you seen Bob?

Yeah, Bob, our giant granite Paleolithic drinking bird. He's missing!

He was there just an hour ago!

Oh, noooes!

Bob, Whimsy's mascot, is missing!

We don't think he's wandered off; we think he's been abducted. Bobnapped!

Bob is family! Bob is special! Bob is-- gone!

Bob Was There...
... And Then He Wasn't!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN!!! THEY TOOK BOB?? I PAID GOOD LINDENS FOR THEM TO KIDNAP THAT BLOODY HUMMINGBIRD!!!........oopsie, did I say that out loud? :)

Anonymous said...

You secondhand Hummingbird hitman! Avatar on Avian violence! J'Accuse!

Now we have two things to report!

You better watch it AlexHayden Junibayla, I've got my well trained spy eye on you!

---Sweetie!