Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bloggers

Written 26 September, 2010

Bloggers

Today I removed the long list of linked blogs from the left side of my home page and put it in the rightmost tab at the top, above the posts. I had to manually copy the URLS from the widget into a blog post, and it was a job.

I looked at a log of blogs in the process, and you know what? More than half of the seventy or eighty Second Life blogs I came across don't identify the author. Not anywhere.

I suspect this is an oversight, as AlexHayden Junibalya was all oopsie! when I pointed out his name wasn't present; he went right out and fixed it.

In some cases, the blogs without authors' names reprsents collaborative efforts or corporate ventures, but for most folks, I just don't think they realize their name isn't showing.

No comments: