Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweetie Delivers!

Written 30 August, 2010

Sweetie Delivers!

Yesterday, while I napped in air-conditioned bliss, Sweetie was hard at work, hovering over her keyboard and occasionally rubbing her hands together with glee.

When I awoke, she had taken the fledgling blog I had made in my real-life name and turned it into something really nice.

Today, inspired, I took a turn at the new Blogger templates with this blog. I'm not there yet, but you're now reading my blog migrated to the new template. To come: new or resized header picture; new background image, more work on colors and fonts.

For now, it's at least readable-- I hope.

2 comments:

Brinda said...

Cool header.../me wants to know how to get someone to do mine =^..^=!

Cheyenne Palisades said...

It's a mess now, has to be downsized. I use a combination of the free photomanipulation program GIMP and an ancient copy of Quark XPress.