Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Header For the Moment

Written 31 August, 2010

A Header For the Moment

Last night Sweetie fell asleep while we were streaming the Keith Olbermann show. Lawrence O'Donnell was filling in for Keith, and he was being very weird, and I guess it just knocked her out.

I was up until the wee hours working on a header; at 2:30 am she woke and moved me to the side and began to work her magic on what I had done. I went to bed.

Sweetie, in a trance, worked a long time-- until her computer crashed. Had she saved her work? Don't ask.

This morning I finished my version of the new header. It will be interesting to see what she'll do with it tonight!


4 comments:

Whatcha Eaton said...

I panicked for a moment there, Chey. I'm going to assume that the inset picture of a masked Sweetie is merely an artist's composite rendering rather than an actual photo. You have told us for a long time that if anyone were to actually SEE Sweetie, they would have to be killed.

/me mine sweeps his land again for exploding lipsticks. I'll be such a pretty corpse.

Brinda said...

Better and better!

Cheyenne Palisades said...

The image is, of course, a digital representation of the digital representation that is Sweetie. I think you're safe, Whatcha.

Thanks, Brinda :)

Yordie Sands said...

I love the new look for your blog. Nice work!