Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Please Take a Look at the Tabs

Written 31 August, 2010

Please Take a Look at the Tabs

I've been working on the tabs all day and I INSIST you click on them. Now. Please. I'm waiting patiently while you do.

Patiently, I say.

Patiently.

In the tabs you'll find info about me and my Sweetie, our sims, and our builds. The New and Fave Posts tabs (just remember the two on the right) are updated weekly, so be sure to check them out every now and again.

I now declare this blog design complete-- except, of course, for Sweetie's tweaks. Which means it may turn into something completely different, like, oh, I don't know, a giant sword-swallowing robot or a fish that eats its own tale (I meant to type tail but tale somehow seems appropriate). While still being a blog, of course. Stay tuned.

No comments: