Sunday, September 11, 2011

Some People are Just Sneaky!

"Sweetie, you'd best put that building back this instant!"

Written 11 September, 2011

Some People are Just Sneaky!

Sweetie runs Second Life-- just barely-- on the world's oldest and most cranky iMac. So how has she finding the prizes so fast in the Steam Hunt?

It would be just like her to cheat, so I watched her carefully. No joy.

Then I caught her in the act.

"Sweetie," I said, "what did you do with the Deviant Kitties building?"

"Nothing," she said.

"Nothing?" I said.

"Nothing."

"Right," I said. "You put it back this instant!"

"It there," she said petulantly

"No it isn't."

"Is."

"Isn't."

"Is. I just derendered it."

So that's how she'd been doing it! By derezzing the building the gears were easy to find.

That Deviant Kitties gear was a real pain. That's why I derendered the building myself.

Not that I would cheat.


No comments: