Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Aw. Shucks!

Written 24 March, 2008

Aw. Shucks!

Tycho Beresford wrote, in a comment to my last entry:

Whimsey is absolutely stunning. It is also appropriately named; where else could you find "a pile of crashed airplanes" a day after it was created? Or friendly, carniverous reptiles? (Hint: don't call him a crocodile!) I'll need to find some flat area on a beach as a landing strip for my Ultralight; that brief aerial tour was fabulous but the landing and especially the take-off were pretty rocky. Chey, you have outdone yourself!

Thanks, Tycho!

Most of the credit goes to my Sweetie, who worked on the terrain map off-world. Sweetie rocks!

Sweetie is on a super-secret mission to our nation's capital today and wont' be back until nearly midnight our time, so I will take time tonight to post a SLURL or two for Whimsy and put up some photos. And maybe I'll tell you the true story of how we discovered Whimsy (hint: it's not what we printed for public consumption in the Whimsy convenant!).

1 comment:

Tycho Beresford said...

Please forgive me, Sweetie. Chey goes out of her way to highlight your fabulous contributions; I should have done the same. Ya’ll BOTH Rock!