Monday, April 28, 2008

Whimsy Kaboom Arrives!


Whimsy from Kaboom


Kaboom from Whimsy


Kaboom from the Whimsy Sun Gate

Written 28 April, 2008


Whimsy Kaboom Arrives!

When I logged on this evening, I learned via e-mail from Linden Lab that Whimsy Kaboom had arrived!

Woo Hoo!

I flew from the sky down to ground level and headed west-- only to run into dead space on Whimsy's western edge.

That's because Kaboom had been placed to Whimsy's east.

Uh-oh.

I had a moment of disorientation. The sun sets in the west, right? Soooo, that means if Kaboom is on Whimsy's western edge, it should be-- thataway!

I phoned the concierge line and they acknowledged they had stuck Kaboom in the wrong place. 15 minutes later, it arrived in its proper place.

Sweetie logged in just before Kaboom was brought back up.

As soon as we realized it was in place, we raced around like kids. I plunked down a free and most excellent Fairchang pirate ship and Sweetie-- well, Sweetie, being Sweetie, made a jumble of humongous huge prim lava rocks and started moving them around.

Here are some of Kaboom's earliest shots.

1 comment:

Tycho Beresford said...

My friend Isobela and I happened to stop by shortly after Whimsy Kaboom arrived. It was very cool to see the birth of a new sim! Whimsy itself is simply amazing, and I'm sure that Kaboom will be the same! http://tychoberesford.blogspot.com/2008/04/xubi.html