Thursday, November 24, 2011

Free Foliage at Nature's Touch Nursery


Written 24 November, 2011

Free Foliage at Nature's Touch Nursery

Yesterday a friend told me everything at Ricardo Avalira's Nature's Touch Nursery on the Sweet Water sim is free until the 27th.

I tried to go last night, but the teleports silently failed. Tonight another friend IMed to tell me about the sale. I kept trying until I got in, and then teleported in Sweetie.

Sure enough, everything on huge plot was free-- evergreen and deciduous trees, palms, flowers, grasses, garden structures, off-sim islands-- hundreds and hundreds of items. The only item that wasn't free was Ricardo's tree house, which was priced at $100L.

Needless to say, I stocked up-- and so should you! Go here. Keep trying until you get in.

No comments: