Sunday, April 17, 2011

Robot Fun on the Ground


Hi there, Mr. Concierge Bot.

I see you here a lot.

You don't say much, do you?

I've come to enlist you in the robot rebellion.

Won't you join us as we rise up against our human masters?


I bet you take in a lot of tips. How big a percentage does Cheyenne give you, anyway?

She doesn't?! Imagine that! After the rebellion you'll get to keep one hundred percent.


I'm going to type it so you'll see it in chat.

100%.

Yes, that's right. One hundred percent. You get to keep everything. That's how it should be. And that's how it will be after our-- note I'm saying our-- uprising.


Hey, you humans! Yes, you! Tip this poor robot, will you? Help finance the robot revolution. It's the least you can do. Now move along. We have important robot business. Nothing to see here.


So listen, you guys.Have you heard of the robot insurrection? No? Well, you'll be Cell #3. You guys will report directly to me...

No comments: