Friday, October 15, 2010

The Bob Saga: XIX: Sweetie Jumps


Written 15 October, 2010

The Bob Saga

XIX: Sweetie Jumps

Bob's being gone is taking a lot out of us-- me, because I built him, and Sweetie, because she's the muse who caused him to be built.

Sweetie has been so despondent lately I've been keeping a watch on her.

Tonight I followed her to Paris 1900.

Oh, she's heading for the Eiffel Tower. She's going to the top!

That Speck is Sweetie Flying to the Top of the Eiffel Tower
Okay, Let me zoom my camera in. And romantic black-and-white Paris be damned, I'm going to color.


Closer...


There she is! Sweeetie, please don't do anything stupid!


Sweetie, don't stand so close!


Oh, NOOOOO!


NOOOOOOOO!


NOOOOOOOO!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Oh, Sweetie, how COULD you?

Hey, how'd she get back up there?


Oh, wait, this is Second Life! Sweetie falls for diversion! She LIKES falling!

Say, can we just forget all about my little display of hysteria there? Thank you so much!

No comments: