Sunday, January 28, 2018
Written 28 January, 2018
I was just patting myself on the back for adjusting to Second Life after three years away.
* Every since script I created-- and there are hundreds upon hundreds-- were running perfectly.
* All the prims on Whimsy and Whimsy Kaboom were in place, save one-- my conveyor belt, which somehow got rotated ninety degrees.
* Aside from a few dead fish, the many birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, and nonvertebrates on Whimsy were doing fine. Some were angry with me for not feeding them but shut up when I reminded them of the terms of their contracts.
* My wardrobe was intact and I still looked fabulous.
* Many of my old friends were still around and active.
* Many of my favorite places were still in existence.
* My new and quite inexpensive laptop ran Second Life better than all my previous machines
And then, damn it, I looked down.
Why, oh, why did I have to look down?
Posted by Cheyenne Palisades at 6:36 PM