Thursday, March 15, 2012

My 2000th Post!

Written 15 March, 2012

My 200th Post!

When I started this blog in November 2006 I wasn't really sure what a blog was. It was only when my friend Melissa Yeuxdoux told me she had written about me than I saw my first blogpost. I decided what the hell and opened an account on Blogger.

I was new to Second Life and unsure what I would write about, or how often. I just knew I wanted to document my second life.

And so I wrote about my initial experiences, my first land purchase, and of course my deepening Second Life and real life relationships with the enigmatic Sweetie.

As time went on I wrote about my purchase of the Whimsy sim, my experiences as a creator of content, and on the all-too-frequent boneheaded moves of Linden Lab.

In mid-2000 a glance at the Blogger dashboard told me I had written more than 1800 posts. I decided I would write a blogpost of celebration when I reached 2000-- but despite several hundred posts I seemed to be stuck in the 1800s.

I'm not sure how many posts I've written, and I'm not about to count them, but I'm declaring this my 2000th blogpost.

Yay for me!

Here's an interesting post about blogging.

http://michaelhyatt.com/the-benefits-of-blogging.html 

No comments: