Tuesday, June 16, 2015

RL Thoughts Intrude: My To-Do List

Whimsy's sun can be brutal. Until I can get to the CVS for virtual sunscreen I'm wearing long sleeves. Photo by Sweetie.

OMG! I can't remember the last time I changed the oil in the engine of the little train that runs around Whimsy. Or lubricated the wheels.

Need to buy some sunscreen to protect me from Whimsy's fierce UV rays.

Can't remember if my property liability insurance payment is overdue. Whimsy has a lot of visitors and I wouldn't want to be sued if one of them fell into Pele's caldera or was eaten by the piranha.

Out of toothpaste and deodorant. Reminder: stock up.

Wash your dirty clothes, Cheyenne!

Can't remember the day of the week for garbage collection day.

Take my flying car to shop for tune-up.

Schedule annual check-up with AGP (avatar general physician).

Search the grid for a CVS pharmacy.

Buy stamps.

Get registered to vote for next Second Life CEO.

Shine all my shoes.

There. That should just about do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your alive and well.

Cheyenne Palisades said...

I am indeed alive and well, but not in world much these days. That's because my way cool desktop PC is upstairs in pieces, lost amidst unpacked boxes and my laptop just isn't up to snuff in world. We've been getting the house in order, but my office not so much yet. I miss my friends and my sims. The latter are still there, waiting for me.